Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Photo dump

I'll let Melinda caption these better. :) Ok I added some stuff to Chris pics but I think the wedding pics speak for themselves.

Pre-Christmas party at the Garbison's

Alex splashing in the tub.

John and Jolene's pre-Christmas party
Alex always has to take a sip of mommy's drink!
Emma and Baby Ben

Pre-Christmas gathering at the LeSueur's. Alex thinks Mommy's legs are a slide!

Benjamin!

Julie's wedding reception











Yummy crepes!




Emma's birthday party
Emma getting smothered by Auntie!

Emma sporting the new play scrubs I made her for her birthday.


3 comments:

The Garbison family said...

Yay! Glad you updated. Love all the pics, especially the one of Julie and Mike dancing, and the AMAZING scrubs for Emma! So cute!

Sarah LeSueur said...

Yay again! Nice to see some pictures. Looks like you guys are doing good! I love that last pic of Ben.

Grandma LeSueur said...

I'm LOVING the new photos!!