Saturday, January 23, 2010

Christmas 2009

This is a table cloth that can be used in the center of a large table or on a coffee table or end table or just as a wall hanging. I made one for Richard and Jill, one for Chris's grandparents and one for Rebecca and Todd. This was the only photo I got though because everyone else had already left.
Here is a picture of Rebecca holding Alex. His pj's say "What Santa doesn't bring me Grandma will."
I made this table runner for Valeree and Reid. I had this one planned out since June and I looked for the perfect fabric that would match their house well for a month.

I only had these pictures of Christmas on our camera. The rest of the pictures that were taken on Christmas Eve and Christmas morning at my parents' house are on my mom's camera and are not yet downloaded to her hard drive because it is a new camera and she has been too busy taking care of three families. She hasn't had the time to fiddle with it yet. So those pictures will probably not get blogged, but I will scrapbook them eventually.

1 comment:

Sarah LeSueur said...

I didn't know you can sew too Melinda. That's awesome!